Podcast: Play in new window | Download
After 20 weeks of regularly scheduled, reliable programming, we are taking a week off to eat some mashed potatoes and things. We will not be taken for granted!
What can you do during this absence?
- Go check out Wes Alwan’s talk at the Boston Graduate School of Analysis on The Joker, featuring Dr. William Sharp. I believe this is being converted to podcast-friendly audio for the PEL feed, but I make no guarantees.
- Share my suffering by obtaining the maddeningly difficult PC role-playing game Outward. Here’s a guy showing you how you will probably get killed by a chicken in the first 5 minutes outside the safety of the walls. This is apparently what I do while Wes is out in actual public.
- Listen to my Nakedly Examined Music episode 39 with Ken Stringfellow, who will be our guest on PMP #22.
- Listen to Brian and his bro Ken Gerber (our guest for PMP #23) on Constellary Tales. Mark appears a couple of times on it too.
- Watch Erica in an actual musical or two. Or, you know, some clips…
- Review PMP on iTunes, por favor. There’s only ONE REVIEW WITH ACTUAL WORDS there so far, so you can make a difference.
- Listen to extra, secret talking from nearly every episode so far and hear the actual ep. #21 in advance of the masses by supporting us for a mere $1 at patreon.com/prettymuchpop.
Happy turkey day! We’ll be back next week with our regular episode. Thanks for listening!
With love and smooches,
Mark, and presumably Erica and Brian, though I did not actually ask them before recording and posting this.
Leave a Reply